Tuesday, December 12, 2006

News: Site streams free TV shows, movies


dexter
Originally uploaded by
goldteethblog.

I have to thank Pop Candy's Whitney Matheson for posting about Peek Vid, a great site that lets you stream tons of full length TV shows, movies, sporting events, online broadcasts and more for free. I don't know how they do it, but I like it. The quality's not the best, but it's great if you want to catch up with a show or watch some old favorites. I'm halfway through the "Dexter" pilot.

There's some pretty quality stuff available. Besides "Dexter," here's some of the stuff I'm looking forward to catching up with thanks to PeekVid:

TV
30 Rock
The Adventures of Pete and Pete
Lost (Season 3)
Prison Break
Stargate Atlantis

Movies
A Scanner Darkly
An Inconvenient Truth
Lord of War
Mysterious Skin
Pulse

There's tons more, like "Clerks 2," "Super Size Me" and lots of TV shows like "Entourage" and "Buffy," but I'm just watching the stuff I haven't seen, or seen much of.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's also Keepvid.com where you can downlaod these.

lissamce said...

Yay, I finally am able to sign in and leave a comment! Thanks for posting the link. :)

By the way, I saw "Pulse" at the dollar theatre (because it has Kristen Bell, of course). It was really bad. But hey, it has Kristen Bell.

lissamce said...

Oh, by the way, this is Melissa.

jk said...

Peekvid is a good site. I love it.
But I am also like site such as http://campusist.com.